Have you just adopted a puppy? Or perhaps you are looking to bring a puppy into your home?
You have reached the right place!
I have had a dog before, is puppy training necessary?
All dogs need basic training to learn how to become and established member of our family. We teach them where to go to the toilet, how to greet people and other dogs, how to behave at home and when out and about.
New research and discoveries are being made every day. This includes how our dogs learn and what they need to live a happy and healthy life. As a dog trainer, I always keep up to date with the latest scientific research and training methods. I attend regular courses, webinars, seminars and training events. Searching online can be a bit of a minefield – each article you read will tell you to train your dog in a different way. It can be incredibly difficult to know which one to trust.
My clients can be assured that I will only ever use scientifically backed methods which focus on using positive reinforcement. I know that it is much more effective to train a dog using rewards than it is using punishment.
With a good understanding of animal behaviour, it is of course possible to do all the training yourself without the help of a trainer; but why not save yourself some time and hire someone to help you? The consequences of getting it wrong, could cost you not only time and money, but also negatively effect the relationship you have with your puppy and how they perceive the world.
- Six 45-minute training sessions (can be used in-person or via Zoom.
- Puppy starter pack:
- A copy of Steve Mann’s Easy Peasy Puppy Squeezy
- Puppy diary print out
- Treats for your puppy
- Compostable poo bags
- Unlimited* support alongside our training sessions via WhatsApp
- Access to the Members Zone on my website! This gives you exclusive access to my how to guides, and an easy to use booking system for your training sessions.
*Unlimited within reason, until you have completed your training sessions. I may not answer immediately.
You have 10 weeks from booking to use your six training sessions. Training sessions are booked on a week by week basis. Once booked cancellations must be made no more than 48 hours before the training session unless extenuating circumstances.
Pay as you Go Training
- Each training session lasts up to 1 hour.
- It is up to you what we cover in each training session e.g. loose lead walking, puppy biting, recall…
- Booked on an ad-hoc basis. You can book as few or as many as you need.